Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Morning Muse



a monday morning ritual i have is to get up a little bit early, make some tea and a quick breakfast, and take it all upstairs to my room to read all my favorite blogs while listening to some good morning music.  its the best way to start your day, so i thought i should share with you my favorite morning music to get me going (my "monday morning muse" if you will)
this morning it's van morrison.  there is just something about his music that makes me feel at home. it reminds me of being little, perhaps because i have a distinct memory of when i was little driving out to B.C. with my family listening to moondance in the car.  either way, whenever i hear his music i get all fuzzy and warm inside, which is exactly what i need to start off this crazy week. 
hope you feel all fuzzy and warm this morning too
- J 

No comments:

Post a Comment