Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Listen Up!: Horse Feathers

Horse Feathers
Folk/Indie Band
Oregon, USA
for whatever reason i've really been into folk inspired music recently and can't seem to get enough of this band.  seriously. non-stop on my itunes.  think very iron and wine but add in a whole bunch of fantastic strings. great music for doing nothing to.
You will like them if you like: Iron and Wine, The Great Lake Swimmers, The Tallest Man on Earth, Tracey Chapman
- J

**just as a side-note I've decided to reformat these posts a little.  the reason I'm not posting so often is because doing posts the way I did before took an absurd amount of time.  instead of telling you why these bands are so wonderful, from now on I'll leave it up to you to decide. however I do want to make the search for the music a little easier so from now on I'll be adding links.  let me know whether or not you like this format better.  


No comments:

Post a Comment